Wednesday, August 14, 2024

Victory in the Battle

"Ye shall not fear them: for the LORD your God he shall fight for you." 
Deuteronomy 3:22

Friend, are you in a battle right now?  Are you facing an enemy face to face, one on one, or have enemies completely surrounded you, coming at you from all sides?  Are you just now entering into your personal war, or have you been in the battle long?
Perhaps your battle is with a friend, family, work, finances, or even your health.
You've been fighting for days, weeks, months, maybe even years?  Are you tired?  Weary?  Has your strength depleted, worn you down, left you feeling defeated? Do you want to quit, or do you realize that the battle has already been won?

Look at your battle through eyes of victory instead of defeat.
Remember that at your weakest moment the Lord will send an Angel before you.
"Behold, I send an Angel before thee, to keep thee in the way, and to bring thee into the place which I have prepared."  Exodus 23:20
Remember that you are MORE than conquerors through Christ!
"Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us." Romans 8:37

No matter what you may be going through, right this very moment...
    Remember, that because of Jesus Christ...
        The battle is already won...
            But that's just me!

"When I see a battle, You see the victory."  Phil Wickham

You've already Won
Shane & Shane
Psalms, Hymns, and Spiritual Songs 2023
Chorus:
"And I'm fighting a battle,
You've already won,
No matter what comes my way,
I will overcome,
Don't know what You're doing,
But I know what You've done,
And I'm fighting a battle,
You've already won!










No comments:

Post a Comment